Yesterday, we released the July 2021 Security and Quality Rollup Updates for .NET Framework.
- Describes the.NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer Pack and its corresponding language packs for Windows 10 Anniversary update (version 1607), Windows 10 (version 1507), Windows 10 November Update (version 1511), Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- .NET Core SDK 2.0 and above (for.NET Core version of the scanner or if you plan to use.NET Core Global Tool The flavor used to compile the Scanner for.NET (either.NET Framework,.NET Core or.NET) is independent of the.NET version the project you want to analyze has been built with.
The last few.NET Framework Monthly updates are listed below for your convenience:.NET Framework June 2021 Cumulative Update Preview.NET Framework June 2021 Security and Quality Rollup Updates.NET Framework May 2021 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10, versions 2004, 20H2, 21H1.NET Framework May 2021 Cumulative Update Preview. .NET Standard.NET Standard is a formal specification of.NET APIs that are intended to be available on all.NET implementations. To target.NET Standard in your projects, install one of the SDKs from the.NET/.NET Core table.
Dot Net Framework 4.8
The June Security and Quality Rollup Update does not contain any new security fixes. See February 2021 Security and Quality Rollup for the latest security updates.
Quality and Reliability
This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements.
- Addresses a regression introduced in previous updates. We now honor WinTrust policy setting “Ignore timestamp revocation checks” setting when validating timestamps in ClickOnce manifests.
- When the process is not under high memory pressure it tends to favor doing BGCs over doing full compacting GCs. This is usually desirable but if the app behavior changes dramatically, it could cause much of the fragmentation in older generations (ie, gen2 and LOH) to be unused. You can collect GC ETW events which tell you how much fragmentation there is in gen2 and LOH and verify if you are in this situation.
- Addresses an issue in Property Grid control to prevent incorrect data read in some scenarios in 64 bit processes.
- Addresses an issue where System.Drawing double frees allocated memory when failing to get printer settings.
Dot Net Framework 4.6 2 Sdk Download
- Addresses an issue affecting a DataGrid contained in an outer ScrollViewer.
- Addresses a crash due to ElementNotAvailableException in a ListView with custom cellspacing='0' cellpadding='8px'>Product VersionCumulative UpdateWindows 10 21H1.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8Catalog5003537Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows Server, version 20H2.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8Catalog5003537Windows 10 2004 and Windows Server, version 2004.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8Catalog5003537Windows 10 1909.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8Catalog5003539Windows 10 1809 (October 2018 Update) and Windows Server 20195004228.NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2Catalog5003541.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8Catalog5003538Windows 10 1607 (Anniversary Update) and Windows Server 2016.NET Framework 3.5, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2Catalog5004238.NET Framework 4.8Catalog5004115
The following table is for earlier Windows and Windows Server versions.
Product Version Security and Quality Rollup Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 5004231 .NET Framework 3.5 Catalog 4578953 .NET Framework 4.5.2 Catalog 4578956 .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2 Catalog 5004122 .NET Framework 4.8 Catalog 5004118 Windows Server 2012 5004230 .NET Framework 3.5 Catalog 4578950 .NET Framework 4.5.2 Catalog 4578954 .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2 Catalog 5004121 .NET Framework 4.8 Catalog 5004117 Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 5004229 .NET Framework 3.5.1 Catalog 4578952 .NET Framework 4.5.2 Catalog 4578955 .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2 Catalog 5004120 .NET Framework 4.8 Catalog 5004116 Windows Server 2008 5004232 .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 Catalog 4578951 .NET Framework 4.5.2 Catalog 4578955 .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.2 Catalog 5004120
Previous Monthly Rollups
The last few .NET Framework Monthly updates are listed below for your convenience: