- Supersu Root Tool
- Download Supersu Pro 2.82 Zip
- Chainfire Supersu Download
- Download Supersu 2.82 Zip File
- Download.chainfire.eu Supersu 2.82
- Download Update Supersu 2.82 Zip
This is SuperSU that installs always in System-Mode. Instructions 1 - Download zip 2 - Go in recovery & make a backup (optional, but recommended) 3 - Flash zip Changelogs here & here Special thanks to aufarxda (the original creator of this. Download Latest SuperSU v2.82 APK. As you might have noted that SuperSU is no more available to download from Play store anymore. So you need to get SuperSU APK and extract that file on your Android mobile phone. Just go to the download link below, it is the latest version of SuperSU 2.82 APK file.SCAN CODE10,718 downloadsUpdated: August 14, 2017 Follow via RSS
SuperSU is an application that allows people to manage the Superuser access rights, which are obtained by rooting the device.
Read more about SuperSU
As you can imagine, SuperSU will only work on a device that has been rooted. Once you’ve taken that step, you can then start to use SuperSU, which comes with an abundance of features and other cool options. Rooting the phone or tablet extends the use of that device, but all that power also comes with great responsibility. A tool is needed to manage the increased rights on the phone, which is really useful if you want to make sure that you don’t do any kind of damage.
SuperSU comes with superuser access prompt, logging, and notifications, the ability to temporary unroot the device, deep process detection, ghost mode, wake on prompt, backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies, multiple themes, and much more.
- Manage the SuperSU rights on your device
- Temporarily unroot the phone
- Ghost mode for apps that don’t like rooted devices
- Survive CyanogenMod nightly updates
What's new in SuperSU APK 2.82-SR3:
- Bug Fix on installation error and disable feedback
For more information on downloading SuperSU to your phone, check out our guide: how to install APK files.
Other SuperSU APK versions (8):
- SuperSU 2.82-SR22017-08-09
- SuperSU 2.822017-05-28
- SuperSU 2.812017-05-26
- SuperSU 2.802017-05-25
- SuperSU 2.79-SR32017-01-15
- SuperSU 2.79-SR22017-01-04
- SuperSU 2.792016-12-23
- SuperSU 2.782016-10-31
- Bug Fix on installation error and disable feedback
current version:SuperSU 2.82-SR3
Supersu Root Tool
- FILE SIZE:
- 6.1 MB
- API Minimum:
- 9 - Android 2.3-2.3.2 (Gingerbread)
- API Target:
- 21 - Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- APK SHA256 HASH:
- APK FINGERPRINT:
- PACKAGE NAME:
Here we’ll be sharing the easy guide to enable BlueStacks 4 root access and install SuperSU 2.82 and SU Binary. To recall, BlueStacks is the ultimate Android simulator tool that runs on Microsoft Windows OS and macOS very easily & smoothly. This emulator offers Google Play Store and an Android device interface to install and use Android apps as well as to play Android games on the computer. Cool, isn’t it?
Whereas the latest stable BlueStacks 4 offers more stability and improved user experience than before. It also brings faster and seamless app or game loading time, better response time, multitasking, intuitive gaming controls, improved gameplay with graphics, and most importantly the ease of playing smaller device games on bigger screens like laptop or desktop screens.
Now, if you’re one of the advanced BlueStacks users or an Android user or a developer and want to dig out more functionalities or features by simply rooting the latest version of BlueStacks for more advanced options then you can install the SuperSU and its Binary files for admin access over the system files. So, let’s dig it out.
[How To] BlueStacks 4 Root and Install SuperSU 2.82 and SU Binary
Now, if in case, you ask that the need of rooting an Android emulator rather than rooting an Android device? Then the answer is quite simple and obvious. Rooting or modding your Android emulator on the PC won’t affect any system, non-rooted apps, banking apps, other bricking or boot looping issues, etc. But if you gonna root your Android device either via SuperSU or Magisk, it always comes with multiple issues or limitations in some cases and in some device models.
Whereas, most importantly, these days rooting an Android device becomes more critical than before for most of the non-techy Android users due to the locked bootloader and not so simple rooting procedure provided by the OEMs. Though some of the device manufacturers are quite friendly with the custom files and system-level customizations, the majority of Android device users always lacking behind.
Download Supersu Pro 2.82 Zip
- You’ll need a computer.
- Download the latest BlueStacks on your PC or Laptop.
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks Tweaker on the computer.
- SuperSU 2.82 APK file.
- Root Checker Pro APK file to check whether the emulator has been rooted properly or not.
Chainfire Supersu Download
BlueStacks 4 Rooting Guide:
Download Supersu 2.82 Zip File
- First, install the BlueStacks 4 emulator application on your PC.
- Log in to the Google account (Play Store) using your existing Google ID.
- Now, extract the downloaded BS Tweaker executable file on the PC and run it.
- Click on the Force Kill BS from the top right corner of the interface.
- Click on the Root tab > Check whether both the BlueStacks and ADB icons are showing in Red color or not from the top right corner of the interface.
- Now, click on the Unlock button under the Root for BlueStacks.
- Wait for the process to complete and then you can see the successful message which looks like [Date Time Unlock: True] at the bottom left corner of the interface.
- Next, click on the Main tab > Hit the Start BS button from the upper-right side.
- Your BlueStacks application will start again.
- From the BS Tweaker interface, go to the Root tab again.
- Now, both the BlueStacks and ADB icons will be shown in the Green color.
- Click on the Patch button and wait for a while to get the successful message again [Date Time Unlock: True] at the bottom left corner of the interface.
- Click on Install SuperSU > Once done, click on Update SU Binary.
- Congrats! Your BlueStacks 4 is now successfully rooted.
- Now, launch the BlueStacks emulator > Install the Root Checker app and verify the root access by clicking on the Verify Root option.
- As both the default SuperSU and SU Binary are outdated, simply install the latest 2.82 build from the emulator by choosing and installing the downloaded APK files.
- Once installed, launch the SuperSU app > Click on Continue and then select Normal.
- Finally, close the BlueStacks emulator > Launch the BS Tweaker > Click on the Main tab > Click on Start BS.
- You’re done.
Download.chainfire.eu Supersu 2.82
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Download Update Supersu 2.82 Zip
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.