First, you need to enable app installation from unknown sources:
- Open the Settings app on your Amazon Fire device.
- Select Security & Privacy (some models may label it Security).
- Hit the Apps from Unknown Sources option. Some people see this as a toggle; flip it on.
- Otherwise, select the browser you will be using to download and install your files. Alternatively, you can use the Files app or any other file manager app.
Copy Google apps to the Download folder on the Kindle Fire HD or HDX. Open ES File Explorer, open the Download folder, and tap to install the Google apps you want. For best results, I recommend. Downloading google play for fire os 220.127.116.11 Needs Help With Google Play(DIFFICULTY: PRETTY EASY) Since there is a flair for this, i will assume im just being dumb and downloading the wrong APK files.
Sideloading apps on your Amazon Kindle Fire:
- Find and download the APK file for the app you want to install. You have to get them from a third-party website, so you should be careful. We like websites like APKMirror for their reputation and security measures, but you should still be careful and stay safe.
- You can also download your APK file from a PC and transfer it using a USB cable.
- Open the APK file and you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the app. Hit Install.
- Let the installation process finish and then hit Done or Open.
- The app you installed is now ready to be used.
More:These are the best Android apps right now!