1.5.2 Minecraft BETA Server address: mc.hypixel.net Status: Online Current Slots: 6000 Follow @HypixelNetwork for updates The official Hypixel Minecraft 1.5.2 server is now live to the public! The server is currently in beta so not all features are currently available though stay tuned. Minecraft 1.5.2 Download - TLauncher new tlauncher.org. Minecraft 1.5.2 Download. The developers did not even know that the version of Minecraft 1.5.2 will become so popular and the new version for a long time could not throw her from the top spots for downloads.
Minecraft Server 1.5 2 Free Download
Pre-release: April 25, 2013
Original:Pre-release client (.json)
1.5.2 was a minor update for Java Edition, released on May 2, 2013, to fix some of the bugs and crashes in 1.5 and 1.5.1. This is the last official Minecraft version that will run on PowerPC Mac computers and Java 5, and the last version to be playable with no download required.
Minecraft Server 1.5 2 Free Download All Expansions
A pre-release version of 1.5.2 was released on April 25, 2013. This pre-release was later reuploaded, and this reupload became the full release of 1.5.2.
Minecraft mods 1.5.2 free download. Forked Minecraft Plugins / Mods. Created by sct on Minecraft 1.5.2 using Technic Solder Overview Updates 1 Changelog Mods 55 Discuss 612 Gear up and set forth on a campaign worthy of legend, for Hexxit has been unearthed! Minecraft Hg Servers 1.5.2 Cracked fb6239685f Minecraft-NL,1.5:,24-7,Cracked,Nederlandse,Minecraft,Server,Creative,.,Heavenly,Hunger.
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-22 – Jukebox audio volume does not decrease.
- MC-502 –
IllegalStateException::Entity is already tracked!
- MC-605 – Lighting glitch with inventory interfaces.
- MC-748 – Bad ping when offline.
- MC-1035 – Small Light Bug when sand falls / Falling sand and gravel turns purple or black.
- MC-1123 – SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English.
- MC-2176 – FPS is VERY unreliable in singleplayer.
- MC-2652 – /spawnpoint or beds won't set your spawn point.
- MC-4253 – Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage.
- MC-5564 – Game sometimes stops NPCs and block-interfaces do not work.
- MC-11984 – Blocks get all green and red and flashing.
- From 1.5
- MC-8112 – Pick-Block and Furnaces.
- MC-8260 – Achievement 'Hot Topic' Uses Faceless Furnace Icon.
- MC-11229 – Using the anvil for free.
- MC-11735 – Intel HD with driver 18.104.22.168xxx: Graphics flash until client is closed / Blocks and/or Mobs white/transparent.
- From 1.5.1
- MC-11875 – 1.5 HD Textures: Very poor performance with 32x packs and up.
- MC-12133 – Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
- MC-12369 – Minecraft crashing on 1.5.1 pre-release Server.
- MC-12594 – 256x paintings not working.
- MC-12687 – Crash 100% CPU OOM Exception on Ticked Skeleton.
- MC-13206 – Minecraft is recreating textures every single frame and/or tick, which causes immense performance penalties when the textures are high res.
- MC-13259 – The game crashes whenever a skeleton fires 1~3 arrows at me and misses.
- MC-14221 – Blocks stop updating one minute after entering the Nether or the End.
- MC-16763 – Infinite power I bows glitch.
version file located in the .minecraft folder shows that a reupload may have been posted and reverted at some point.
- This version was released on the same day as 13w18a, 13w18b, and 13w18c.
- ↑'1.5.2 pre-release and 13w17a snapshot – oh my!' (Archive) by Dinnerbone – Mojang.com, April 25, 2013.
|Minecraft: Java Edition versions|
|April Fools updates|