- It's time to rocket jump in 2021, as the original Quake has been remastered for PC and consoles and is available today. DOOM and Wolfenstein 3D are credited with creating the first-person shooter genre, but Quake brought the genre into the realm of 3D visuals, as earlier games (including Duke Nukem 3D) used 2.5D visuals to give the false impression of a 3D environment.
- Relive the classic Quake II, now with real-time ray tracing. Experience realistic reflections, refraction, shadows, and global illumination while you fight your way through the hostile Strogg civilization in the first three levels of the original game. Only then will the fate of humanity be known. Quake II with RTX—It’s On.
- Action / Shooters
- id Software
- Bethesda Softworks
- EN / Multi6
- PLAZA CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 @3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X @3.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 TI (2GB) or AMD HD 7750 (1GB)
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
- Experience the Original Game, Enhanced
- Play the Dark Fantasy Campaign
- Get the Original & New Expansion Packs
- Enjoy Online & Local Multiplayer and Co-op
- Download Additional, Free Mods & Missions
- Play together With Crossplay
QUAKE 2 Is a legendary first-person shooter that has become a cult classic for many gamers around the globe. The game was released in the last century, on the second version of the id Tech engine, but it still remains in the limelight thanks to the hurricane action both in a single playthrough and in the multiplayer mode, which is still played today. Quake is the ground-breaking, original dark fantasy first-person shooter that inspires today’s retro-style FPS games. With Quake (Enhanced), experience the authentic, updated, and visually enhanced version of the original.- Experience the Original Game, Enhanced- Play the Dark Fantasy Campaign- Get.
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder 'PLAZA' to the installed games directory